Cobin Angels was set up in 2015 in Warsaw as a business angels network. Since, we engage in the development of companies with a big growth potential, mostly in the tech sector.
Our Investors are managers: CEOs, Founders and Top Managers of Polish and international firms.
We developed and international network, which makes Us a strong partner in M&A advisory, Exits from Investments and International Expansion. We cooperate on a daily basis with VC and PE funds, other business angels networks, investment boutiques, Family Offices and independent investors.
Cobin Angels is part of EBAN and develops relations with the most active European and American business angels clubs:
- Cambridge Angels (United Kingdom),
- Sofia Business Angels (France),
- Danish Business Angels (Germany),
- FiBAN (Finland),
- Business Angels Network Catalunya (Spain),
- Hellenic Business Angels Network (Greece),
- Halo Business Angels (Ireland),
- Austrian Angel Investors Association (Austria),
- Croatian Business Angel Network (Croatia),
- Estonian Business Angel Network (Estonia),
- National Business Angel Association (Russia),
- IESE Business Angels (Spain),
- Turkey Busienss Angel Association (Turkey),
- accelerators: BGTA, Innosance.
This helps Us pair Our companies with foreign investors within Our and next rounds of funding. It is the most effective way of funding international expansion.
We Invest in Projects in the early stages of development. Companies invited to the Investment Sessions have unique ideas and strong teams. The size of rounds varies in the range of PLN 500k – 5M. Our investments come from groups of Business Angels, often contributing starting from PLN 100k each.